It is known as one of the best epilatorepilator made so far, the biggest pro of this epilator is its 72 tweezer head which plucks all the hair in one stroke. The 72 tweezer head make this epilator unique because this number of tweezers have never been used. The cord however might not be suitable for some but it definitely is a great epilator with efficient mechanism.
Pros of Emjoi Ap-18 Emagine Epilator
- 72 tweezers can make any epilator desirable, while Emjoi Ap-18 actually incorporates 72 tweezers on head makes epilating smooth, fast and easy.
- Thorough cleaning is another pro of this device, because it cleans thoroughly and on the first pass.
- Easily usable shape of the device makes it much easier for you to hold the device in right place.
- This device is also known to cause less pain than other conventional epilators, because of the dual heads, designed to press down the area.
- This epilator also minimizes the production of ingrown hair, the middle lifting fingers of this device plucks the small and flat hairs, thus reducing the risk of hair growth.
- The epilators use energy for its efficient performance therefore it is necessary that it is plugged in, the long 8 feet cord makes it easier to put it in any nearby switchboard.
- The machine is designed for multipurpose and it can be used anywhere like armpits, bikini area, legs as well as for catching individual hair on face.
- The device comes with 1-year warranty.
Cons of Emjoi Ap-18 Emagine Epilator
- There can be a little pain in the start if epilating large amount of hair, but the device is really efficient in terms of handling pain.
- The epilator has no light which means it can be difficult for you to see if all hair are plucked but you can use it under bright lights in order to ensure maximum performance.
- All the hair you remove fall directly on the ground so it would be better if you use it would be better if you don’t use it on carpeted floor.
- There is no shaving head with the trimmer and if you wish to remove longer hair then you are strictly advised to trim the hair first with separate trimmer.
- The large head of the machine makes it difficult to reach out smaller areas and it can cause a problem on knees and other bony areas.
- Small and fine hair would be a problem to pluck because the epilator would simply break the hair instead of plucking them out properly.
- Continuous power supply is vital for working.
- This is a high performance epilator and charges highly but once you buy it, you will save a lot of money you pay to the salons.
The design of this epilator is quite handy, it is a little bulky as compared to others but handling it is much easy. However, it resembles men shaver somewhat but the hot red color covers it. The concave shape of the epilator also makes it easier to handle. It can clean the bigger areas swiftly but the smaller areas might need a little more effort.
The gears are located on the sides but compared to metal gears, these plastic gears can be a little problem. The cord’s jack is located on the bottom of the device. The power button is also easy to handle and is located on the middle.
The most highlighted feature of this device is the tweezers, which also make it ultimately best epilator available. The epilator’s selling point is the number of tweezers and people do admire its efficiency based on the number of tweezers it contains. The number of hair plucked increases while the time and energy consumed decreases almost halfway through.
Two different settings are available on this epilator. The safety switch lock is another smart feature of this device. Just push the lock up and you can switch between speeds. You can choose low speed for finer hair but for thicker and larger hair high speed will probably work best.
This device contains dual heads which revolve in opposite direction, containing 36 tweezers on each head. When the opposite movement of heads work the skin is pulled tight, making it easier for the small hairs to be plucked out. The dual heads also make sure that the larger area of skin is cleaned. In between both heads, there are lifting fingers which pluck out the small and fine hair. The device also features glide technology which helps the epilating process without pushing the device too hard on the skin. This is a great preventive feature which makes this device even more desirable. Along with that antibacterial coating is also done on the heads making sure that no microorganism grow on the device.
Parts of skin
The epilator is based upon a multipurpose technique which makes it desirable for use at different areas of the skin including face (Chin, upper lip), bikini, area, arm pit, arms and legs off course. The epilator can be used on other highly sensitive areas of the body but the pain levels are usually high so be cautious. Shaving makes the skin look dark therefore epilating is advised usually.
The overall reviews and usage of this epilator is great and it tends to less painful than others, however it is bit overpriced. Usually reviews say that it is totally worth the price in terms of the performance. It is much faster than most of the epilators with its efficient tweezer head. You can take a bath or shower in order to open your skin pores for excellent performance.
With the all amazing features, the cord and price just dim out. The excellent performance of this device makes it absolutely admirable.