Smooth and silky skin, which do not grow hair – the desire of many women. To bring the dream to reality helping special methods of hair removal. IPL – one of the most effective methods to get rid of hair for many years. Find out today about the procedure photo epilation hair removal at home that it will require, and to whom it is appropriate. About depilation wax and Sugaring You can read in previous articles.
Before the hair removal consult a doctor. Consultation must necessarily be full-time. There are a number of contraindications for use photoepilator.
Photoepilation – hair removal process is by means of a light pulse. The light pulse reaching the hair is converted into thermal energy which destroys melanin hair. As a result, the hairs are destroyed, and themselves “disappear.” The hairs removed from the root. That is, in place of the removed hairs do not grow new. However, at one point in time can not be removed once all the hair – it is just not all at the same time grow.
There is also a lot of dormant bulbs, which can wake up in certain situations. Such conditions include hormonal changes in the body (pregnancy, childbirth, menopause), a number of diseases, the use of certain medications (including hormonal).
The very epilation is performed by a special device with an applicator. Modern devices are a safe mode of use – the device is not harmful to the eyes. The device comes into operation only in close contact with the skin.
Due to the light hair removal can remove dark hairs growing on light skin. The main condition – to be the contrast between the hair and skin. Laser hair removal is not suitable for light and vellus hair. Also, it is impossible to conduct the procedure on dark skin.
You can spend photo epilation hair on the face, legs, bikini area, underarms. Do not do hair removal in the area of deep bikini (you can burn), as well as on the eyebrows (for brain radiation is undesirable). Devices Trusted brands are: Rio Dezac, Gezatone, Philips, Sensepil and others.
The effect of hair removal, and laser alike. The difference – spectrum of activity of hair removal more widely.Laser is suitable for very dark hair. For hair removal is more important difference of the colors.
hair removal procedure has a number of contraindications, because of which it is not necessary to perform it.For a more precise answer, whether it is possible in this way to remove the hair, it is necessary to consult a doctor. We describe the most obvious cases where you can not do hair removal light:
- any skin diseases, inflammation and irritation (this includes psoriasis, ringworm, eczema, dermatitis, etc.);
- oncological diseases;
- varicose veins (in the treated area);
- serious problems with the cardiovascular system;
- hormonal problems;
- suspicious moles on the body;
- Teenage reward (up to 17 years);
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Holding hair removal
Before the procedure
Before epilation should perform some simple tips – so you will save yourself from possible complications. So what should you do before you are going to remove the hair:
Before buying photo epilator or going to the salon. Critically examine your skin and hair. If you have very dark skin or light hair, this hair removal method for you will not work (you can pay attention to the electrolysis process or ELOS-epilation).
- 2 weeks before the procedure . Do not visit a solarium, do not sunbathe. You also can not use antibiotics, tranquilizers and other medications drugs.
- One day prior to epilation . Shave off the hair. To the radiation affected the hair follicles, they need free access. That is, the shorter the filaments, the better. Immediately before the procedure is not necessary to shave, because you can injure the skin (and it does not have time to recover).
- Immediately prior to epilation . Carefully check the sites that are going to handle the presence of scratches and damage. If any – better to postpone the procedure. If you have large, black or precarious moles, the seal of their plaster (not to irradiate them).
How to do photo epilation?
Photoepilator purchased, preparatory stages are passed, now it is necessary to do the most important thing – to remove hair. We recommend that the first time to carry out hair removal on the legs zone – so it’s best to prilovchilis the device and to understand all the intricacies of hair removal .. The procedure consists of the following stages:
- Photo epilator Set to the desired mode. You can compare your color with the scale on the device, select the desired output. The darker the skin, the light intensity should be lower.
- Apply to the treatment area cooling gel. Pencil zone can be designated, so that it does not accidentally processed a second time.
- Firmly press the applicator device to the skin. At this point, it turns on and starts to produce flashes of light.
- After each flash, move the device to a new area. Do not expose to radiation one area twice – you can get burned.
- After hair removal treat skin or panthenol means that it contains in its composition.
Immediately after the procedure, you will not see any effect – this is normal. Only on the 10th – 14th day of the hairs fall out. The result will remain for 3-4 weeks. After that, it is important to repeat the process, because after one session of hair removal hair will still grow (which at the time of treatment were in the passive stage of growth). To remove hair for a very long time need 7-10 sessions (all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism).
In order not to hurt yourself out of ignorance, after hair removal we recommend to stick to these recommendations:
- do not expose the skin temperature changes, as well as to avoid cold and heat for 3-4 days;
- 2-3 days, avoid saunas and baths;
- week please refrain from sunbathing on the beach, hiking in the solarium;
- during the week you can not use alcohol-based cosmetic products;
- a few days do not do skin peeling.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Painless process . There may be some heat. If you feel a tingling, you should reduce the capacity of the device.
- The absence of infection . The method of non-invasive and atraumatic, ie it is impossible to bring an infection in the body.
- The speed of the procedure . Manipulation lasts 5 to 30 minutes (depending on the treatment area).
- No invading hairs . This removes even those who previously have grown.
- There is a skin rejuvenation! A pleasant side effect of the apparatus – production of natural collagen and elastin.
- The high cost of hair removal. Naturally, with his instrument will cheaper than in the salon, but still not cheap.
- The inability to get rid of a very light, vellus and gray hair.
- The possibility of burns due to incorrect use of the device.
- It does not always remove hair for many years (individual characteristics).
Now you know how to perform photoepilation at home, you can see whether it fits exactly to you. Take care of your skin, and be beautiful!