The art of hair removal has grown in special techniques for super smooth skin on all body parts. How to achieve maximum efficiency?
1. Your skin is more relaxed and less sensitive when stored under warm water. Especially for this epilators have been developed that can work in the shower or in the bathroom, making hair removal legs and other body parts are very delicate.
2. Useful tips for wet epilation :
– In the bathroom: for optimal results give your skin a rest in the water, about five minutes. Keep your feet and epilator fully submerged in the water, which will raise the hairs, which is very convenient for their easier adhesion to the working surface of the epilator.
– In his heart: at the time of hair removal, your skin should be completely humidification. For best results, you can put on it a little shower gel.
3. Useful tips for dry epilation :
Your skin should be degreased and completely dry. The kit includes many models of epilators special wipes to clean the skin before epilation. They also have a cooling and soothing effect on the skin, which gives a pleasant sensation during epilation
4. Move the epilator upwards against the direction of hair growth, so that they lifted slightly. You can change the direction for epilation more smooth processing.
5. Newcomers to epilation may find that after the procedure the skin is slightly red. That is why it is better not to epilate the day, and wait for the evening. To soothe the skin and give it a really sleek look after hair removal, apply a body cream or lotion.
6. Regular exfoliation will help prevent ingrown hairs. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells that tend to block the growth of hair. With the removal of dead skin cells in the hair appears the way to the skin surface, which reduces their chances of growing.